This is a beautiful time of the year and every year Fall brings you dreamy trends that you want to get behind. Some of them are already a big trend right now and some of them are still making its way. Since fall is just getting started, lets look at the top 5 trends for this fall, and decide which one to invest on.
- Velvet: Velvet has made a comeback this season and there are so many ways to rock this style. If you are a little doubtful about experimenting all the way with this fabric, try with just one article of clothing like a velvet cami. Velvet cami and jeans also are perfect for layering with a cardigan or blazer and can be worn at work too. If you want to go all out, velvet dresses are the way to go. They are classy and chic and the new staple for a evening plans.
Shop velvet camis and dresses:
- Red: This color has always been my favorite and I trust this color to make quite a statement. A red dress is equivalent to an LBD and can gives you a bold look. Even if you are not a color person, you can always add a red accessory or a red pair of shoes to your ensemble.
Shop red dresses and accessories:
- Midi dresses: Midi dresses are slight variation of maxi dresses which was popular about 2 years ago. This season is all about midis and pairing them with ankle boots and its a style that many celebs are spotted rocking. Its a very safe style and is perfect for all body type.
Shop midi dresses:
- Bright Plaid: Plaid shirts has been a fall staple for a while but now it looks like plaid will be seen in other article of clothing too like plaid skirts (Clueless much?) and plaid jackets. I have invested on a plaid jacket with mixed colors that go well with jeans as well as dresses.
- Vintage Floral: From summer, floral makes its way into fall too. This vintage floral (like the ones you’d see in 60s couch are making its mark on fall dresses and skirts. So maybe to combine more than one trend, a midi dress with vintage floral design is a good investment, right?
Shop vintage floral dresses:
Thanks for reading and let me know what you think of these trends. And as always keep it stylish!